This year’s European Brazilian Bloggers Meeting took place in Porto. And we just couldn’t miss out on the opportunity to dazzle them with Porto’s delicacies. And so we did!
As soon as Rita Branco, the blogger from oportoencanta.com, who lives in Porto, announced she was organizing such event, we decided that we wanted to challenge them to join us in our gastronomical adventure in Porto. And they said yes!
We all met up on November 13th and, like we always do, we ate our way through downtown Porto, from Bolhão to Vitória. Check out their review over Porto and our tour:
- Learning about Liliana Stahr’s, who runs “Catálogo de Viagens”, view of Porto;
- Checking out the video that Gisele Almeida, from “Viajar pela Europa” blog, made about our tour;
- Sharing Carolina Kina’s, from “Carta sem portador”, thrill with the bloggers meeting in Porto;
- Renata Rocha Inforzato, from “Direto de Paris”, shares her delight with Porto;
- And Paula Augot, from “No Mundo da Paula”, explains why you shouldn’t eat before joining in one of our tours.
It sure was a fun morning, with lots of sun, food, wine and making new friends.
Now it’s up to you to visit Porto and allow us to share our passion for this city with you. See you here.